Non-Medicare Prescription Plan - CVS Caremark
Members with questions about filling prescriptions should call CVS Caremark Customer Service at 1-833-458-0835. It is important to remember:
- CVS Caremark provided communication to members who experienced a disruption due to formulary changes.
- Members requiring a Prior Authorization should contact CVS Caremark or their doctor to discuss alternative options.
- Payment information and automatic refill options for Home Delivery were NOT transferred to CVS Caremark.
- Set up home delivery account information and preferences at Caremark.com/MailService.
- Members must contact CVS Caremark in order to transition Specialty Medications to CVS Specialty Pharmacy.
Medicare-eligible retirees will transition on January 1, 2022. More information will be provided to Medicare members during 2021 Fall Open Enrollment.
Individuals enrolled in a State of Delaware non-Medicare health plan, administered by Highmark Delaware or Aetna, are automatically enrolled in the State of Delaware prescription plan. CVS Caremark is the pharmacy benefit manager for the State of Delaware effective July 1, 2021.
CVS Caremark provides an Automatic Refill and Renewal program for home delivery, CVS Pharmacy Pickup and Delivery Options, CVS Specialty Pharmacy and over 66,000 pharmacies are available under the CVS Caremark network.
IMPORTANT: The Spousal Coordination of Benefits (SCOB) Policy applies to prescription drug coverage, and is used to determine your spouse’s benefit eligibility status under the State of Delaware Group Health Insurance Plan (GHIP).
I WANT TO...