Learn about your benefits and resources for Behavioral Health & Emotional Wellbeing More Info 

Delaware.gov logo
Department of Human Resources

Spouse and Spousal Coordination of Benefits (COB)

Enroll/Drop my Spouse

If you want to enroll or drop a spouse as a result of a qualifying event during the year, you must contact your organization's Human Resources/Benefits Office within 30 days of the qualifying event in order to request the change.

See Qualifying Events for more information, including a list of required supporting documentation .

Please be sure to review the Spousal Coordination of Benefits page for more information, including the State SCOB Policy, Chart and online form. You must complete a Spousal COB form ONLY if you are enrolling a spouse in your health plan. This policy does not impact the State’s dental and vision plan enrollment.

Failure to complete the Spousal COB Form and/or provide additional documentation when required may result in a reduction of spousal benefits.