Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - ComPsych® GuidanceResources®
The ComPsych® GuidanceResources® program is a FREE program available exclusively for State of Delaware Group Health Plan non-Medicare members and their dependents. The program offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever you need them. Members can call the toll-free number at 877-527-4742 directly for 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultant℠, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources such as work-life, legal and financial support. You also have access to the website at www.guidanceresources.com (WebID:State of Delaware), mobile app to consult articles, podcasts, videos, webinars, and other helpful tools.
RESOURCES FOR CURRENT EVENTS
- 2023 Holiday Resources Guide
- Crisis Toolkit - Resources for dealing with crisis and trauma in the workplace
- How to Respond to Workplace Shootings
- LGBTQIA in the Workplace Toolkit
- Mental Health Resources for Black Americans
- Supporting a Diverse Workforce
- Traumatic Events Resources
- Understanding the Trauma of Racism
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Preparation
- Answering Questions Children have about Tragedy and Violence
- Promoting Acceptance in Children
- Safety Planning with Your Young School-aged Child
- Talking to Kids About Violent Events with Widespread Media Coverage: Short video on helping children cope with violence and disasters
BENEFIT RESOURCES & INFORMATION
- Program Orientation for Employees – Register to View Recording or View Slides
- Description: Learn about the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services that ComPsych® GuidanceResources® provides. Through the EAP, you can access free confidential emotional support, online support, interactive digital tools, work-life solutions, legal guidance, financial resources, and identity theft services.
- Financial Planning for Life – Register to Attend
- Date: December 14, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Description: Financial goals are the specific long- and short-term objectives to be attained through financial planning and management efforts. Among personal financial goals are things such as: 1) financial security 2) travel 3) education planning 4) retirement planning and 5) estate planning. Being able to succeed in reaching these goals requires a structure and plan with appropriate milestones, along with the ability to make adjustments along the way.
The following resources are available to support employees in the workplace. These articles are only a few out of the of thousands available on a wide variety of topics at www.guidanceresources.com (Web ID: State of Delaware).
October – Breast Cancer Awareness Month/Empathy and Advocacy/Hispanic Heritage Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Talking to and About People with Disabilities
- How to Act Around Service Animals
- World Mental Health Day
November – Diabetes Awareness Month
December – Healthy Holidays