Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - ComPsych® GuidanceResources®
Effective now and for no more than 30 days following the end of the COVID-19 national public health emergency, EAP services from ComPsych® GuidanceResources® are available to all State of Delaware employees including temporary, casual seasonal and benefit eligible employees/non-Medicare pensioners who are not currently enrolled in a State of Delaware Highmark Delaware or Aetna health plan.
The ComPsych® GuidanceResources® program is a FREE program available exclusively for State of Delaware Group Health Plan non-Medicare members and their dependents. The program offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever you need them. Members can call the toll-free number at 877-527-4742 directly for 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultant℠, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources such as work-life, legal and financial support. You also have access to the website at www.guidanceresources.com (WebID:State of Delaware), mobile app to consult articles, podcasts, videos, webinars, and other helpful tools.
BENEFIT RESOURCES & INFORMATION
- Program Orientation for Employees – Register to Attend
- Date: January 12, 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Description: Learn about the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services that ComPsych® GuidanceResources® provides. Through the EAP, you can access free confidential emotional support, online support, interactive digital tools, work-life solutions, legal guidance, financial resources, and identity theft services.
- Unable to attend? Register to View Previous Recording
- Tools to Handle Stress – Register to Attend
- Date: December 7, 2021
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Description: This stress management course focuses on specific, practical activities to reduce stress. Whatever happens to be causing your stress, these techniques can help you cope. By the end of this workshop, you will know techniques to reduce stress such as:
- Being Accountable: We often have choices we can make to reduce the causes and impact of stress.
- Engaging in Hobbies: We may be able to prioritize activities that renew us.
- Remembering Past Successes: We can focus on how we have survived previous stressful situations.
- Taking Breaks: Stepping away from a stressor can help us return to it in a more effective way.
The following resources are available to support employees in the workplace. These articles are only a few out of the of thousands available on a wide variety of topics at www.guidanceresources.com (Web ID: State of Delaware).
October – Empathy and Advocacy
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Destigmatizing Mental Health
- Teen Depression and Suicide
- Halloween Safety Tips
November - Diabetes Awareness
- What is Diabetes?
- Diabetes Awareness
- Happy and Healthy for the Holidays
- Tips for Quick Healthy Meals
December - Healthy Holidays
- Achieving Resolutions with Resilience
- Bringing Cheer to the Season
- Holiday Shopping on a Budget
- Managing Holiday Blues and Stress
- How to Get Help