Learn about your benefits and resources for Behavioral Health & Emotional Wellbeing More Info 

Delaware.gov logo
Department of Human Resources

Spouse and Spousal Coordination of Benefits (COB)

Enroll/Drop my Spouse

If you want to enroll or drop a spouse as a result of a qualifying event during the year, you must contact the Office of Pensions within 30 days of the qualifying event in order to request the change.

See Qualifying Events for more information, including a list of supporting documentation.

Please be sure to review the Spousal Coordination of Benefits page for more information, including the State SCOB Policy, Chart and online form. You must complete a Spousal COB form ONLY if you are enrolling a spouse in your health plan. This policy does not impact the State’s dental and vision plan enrollment.

Failure to complete the Spousal COB Form and/or provide additional documentation when required may result in a reduction of spousal benefits.