Learn about your benefits and resources for Behavioral Health & Emotional Wellbeing More Info 

Delaware.gov logo
Department of Human Resources

Dependent Child (to age 26) and Dependent Coordination of Benefits (COB)

Enroll/Drop my Dependent Child

If you want to enroll or drop a dependent child as a result of a qualifying event during the year, you must contact Wage Works within 30 days of the qualifying event to request the coverage change.

If enrolling a dependent child for the first time, you MUST supply additional documentation to Wage Works within 30 days of the request, including birth certificate, social security card, adoption or other legal documents as applicable.

See Qualifying Events for more information, including a list of supporting documentation.

Please be sure to review the information on the State’s Dependent COB Policy. You must complete a Dependent Child Coordination of Benefits (COB) Form ONLY if you are enrolling a new dependent(s) in your health coverage AND the dependent(s) have other health coverage. This policy does not impact the State’s dental and vision plan enrollment.