Hearing Loss Resources
Hearing loss can be stressful and affects people of all ages. Factors such as aging, noise, disease, and heredity can contribute to hearing loss. We have outlined the following vendor discount programs on one page so that you can view and compare the costs for hearing aids and related products, as well as other resources to help you understand the causes, prevention, and treatment of hearing loss.
BENEFIT RESOURCES & INFORMATION
You can find discounts on hearing aids at www.blue365deals.com.
Hearing exams are covered under the Highmark Delaware Special Medicfill Plan. Medicare covers 80% of the Reasonable Charges after the Medicare Part B deductible and the Special Medicfill plan covers the Medicare Part B deducible and 20% of the Reasonable Charges.
Delta Dental plan participants can get exclusive discounts on Amplifon hearing aids and one year of free follow-up care with a 62% average savings off retail hearing aid pricing.
To get started, call Amplifon and a patient care advocate will explain the discount process, help you find a hearing care provider and help you make an appointment. Amplifon will then send you and your provider the details to activate your discounts. In addition, you can receive complimentary batteries for two years.
Contact Amplifon at amplifonusa.com/deltadentalins or at 1-888-779-1429.
Dominion National has partnered with global hearing care leader, Amplifon, to bring Dominion National members a hearing discount program that offers savings averaging 64% off the retail price on more than 1,400 hearing aid options with access to over 5,000 credentialed provider locations across the country.
The Amplifon program provides access to:
- Custom hearing solutions: Wide choice of products from the industry’s leading brands.
- Risk-free 60-day trial: 100% money-back guarantee – no return or restocking fees.
- Aftercare program: One-year follow-up care, two-year battery support and three-year warranty for loss, repairs or damage.
- Financing: Amplifon offers interest-free financing to those who qualify.
The Amplifon hearing discount program is available as part of your Dominion National membership and requires no additional action to sign up. Visit amplifonusa.com/dn or call 1-855-565-1072 to connect with a hearing care advocate today.
As an EyeMed member, you have access to affordable hearing care discounts through Amplifon which include:
- Discounts on hearing exam and aids
- Access to thousands of hearing health providers nationwide
- 60-day hearing aid trial period with no restocking fees
- 2 years of free batteries mailed to your home
- 1 year of unlimited follow-up care and a 3 year warranty including coverage for repairs, loss or damage
Call 1-877-203-0675 to find a hearing care provider near you and schedule a hearing exam today.