Hearing Loss Resources
Hearing loss can be stressful and affects people of all ages. Factors such as aging, noise, disease, and heredity can contribute to hearing loss. We have outlined the following vendor discount programs on one page so that you can view and compare the costs for hearing aids and related products, as well as other resources to help you understand the causes, prevention, and treatment of hearing loss.
BENEFIT RESOURCES & INFORMATION
Hearing aid coverage is limited to three hearing aids within 36 months (initial allowance, plus one replacement and one additional replacement if needed for growth) for children less than 24 years of age. Hearing aids for members aged 24 and over are not covered.
If you are 24 years or older, you can find discounts on hearing aids at www.aetna.com.
Hearing exams by an Audiologist are covered as an Aetna member.
- HMO: $25 copay per visit
- CDH Gold:
- Covered at 100% with an in-network provider. No deductible applies.
- Covered at 70% with an out-of-network provider. Plan deductible applies.
Hearing aid coverage is limited to one hearing aid per ear every three years for children less than 24 years of age. Hearing aids for members aged 24 and over are not covered.
If you are 24 years or older, you can find discounts on hearing aids at www.blue365deals.com.
Hearing exams are covered as a Highmark Delaware member.
- Comprehensive PPO: Covered at 100% with an in-network provider. Covered at 80% with an out-of-network provider.
- First State Basic: Covered at 100% with an in-network provider. Covered at 80% with an out-of-network provider. Deductible does not apply.
Delta Dental plan participants can get exclusive discounts on Amplifon hearing aids and one year of free follow-up care with a 62% average savings off retail hearing aid pricing.
To get started, call Amplifon and a patient care advocate will explain the discount process, help you find a hearing care provider and help you make an appointment. Amplifon will then send you and your provider the details to activate your discounts. In addition, you can receive complimentary batteries for two years.
Contact Amplifon at amplifonusa.com/deltadentalins or at 1-888-779-1429.
Dominion National has partnered with global hearing care leader, Amplifon, to bring Dominion National members a hearing discount program that offers savings averaging 64% off the retail price on more than 1,400 hearing aid options with access to over 5,000 credentialed provider locations across the country.
The Amplifon program provides access to:
- Custom hearing solutions: Wide choice of products from the industry’s leading brands.
- Risk-free 60-day trial: 100% money-back guarantee – no return or restocking fees.
- Aftercare program: One-year follow-up care, two-year battery support and three-year warranty for loss, repairs or damage.
- Financing: Amplifon offers interest-free financing to those who qualify.
The Amplifon hearing discount program is available as part of your Dominion National membership and requires no additional action to sign up. Visit amplifonusa.com/dn or call 1-855-565-1072 to connect with a hearing care advocate today.
As an EyeMed member, you have access to affordable hearing care discounts through Amplifon. Your hearing discounts through Amplifon includes:
- 64% off hearing aids at thousands of convenient locations nationwide
- 60-day hearing aid trial period with no restocking fees
- Free batteries for two years with initial purchase
- Three-year warranty and loss and damage coverage.
Call 1-877-203-0675 to find a hearing care provider near you and schedule a hearing exam today.