Career Development Mentoring Program
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."
Apply to the Mentoring Program
Be a Mentor: Help a fellow employee develop their career
Be a Mentee: Jumpstart your career
Deadline is August 12th!
About the Career Development Mentoring Program (CDMP)
The principle purpose of the Mentoring Program is to support a practice which promotes the expansion of professional knowledge, skills, and abilities in all areas of career development and assists in the creation of opportunities for employees of the State of Delaware to achieve more.
Mentoring is a "Tool of Empowerment" that offers promising employees:
- Guidance in their pursuit of professional development,
- Encouragement in taking control of their own careers and
- Inspiration to aspire without limitations.
- 2019 Informational Meeting Flyer
- Why Become a Mentor/Mentee?
- Mentee/Mentor Packet
- Mentoring End-of-Year Survey - To be completed at end of program by both mentor and mentee to evaluate overall success of program and provide suggestions on how program may be improved