IMPORTANT EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION INFORMATION
Experian Verify Verifier Instructions
The State of Delaware's employee and income verification process has changed. The State of Delaware is now using Experian Verify to better manage the employment and income verifications on our employees. Please follow the below steps to complete the verification process:
To Obtain Proof of Employment or Income Information
Go to www.experianverify.com and click on “Login as a Verifier”
Follow the prompted instructions
You will need the following information:
- Employee's Social Security Number
- The Employer's name: “State of Delaware”
- Valid credit card (e.g., MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover)
- Written authorization from employee (you will be prompted during the request process to upload or fax the authorization to Experian Verify)
- Government Verifiers will not be charged a fee.
Are you a new Experian Verify Verifier?
Go to www.experianverify.com and click on “register as a new verifier” to complete a brief one-time registration process.
- For additional assistance, please contact:
- Experian Verify Customer Support
- Toll Free: (404) 382-5400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org