IMPORTANT EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION INFORMATION
uConfirm Verifier Instructions
The State of Delaware's employee and income verification process has changed. The State of Delaware is now using uConfirm to better manage the employment and income verifications on our employees. Please follow the below steps to complete the verification process:
To Obtain Proof of Employment or Income Information
Go to www.uconfirm.com and click on “Login as a Verifier”
Follow the prompted instructions
You will need the following information:
- Employee's Social Security Number
- The Employer's name: “State of Delaware”
- Valid credit card (e.g., MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover)
- Written authorization from employee (you will be prompted during the request process to upload or fax the authorization to uConfirm)
- Government Verifiers will not be charged a fee.
Are you a new uConfirm Verifier?
Go to www.uconfirm.com and click on “register as a new verifier” to complete a brief one-time registration process.
- For additional assistance, please contact:
- uConfirm Customer Support
- Toll Free: 866-312-8266
- Email: email@example.com