Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - ComPsych® GuidanceResources®
Effective now and for no more than 30 days following the end of the COVID-19 national public health emergency, EAP services from ComPsych® GuidanceResources® are available to all State of Delaware employees including temporary, casual seasonal and benefit eligible employees/non-Medicare pensioners who are not currently enrolled in a State of Delaware Highmark Delaware or Aetna health plan.
The ComPsych® GuidanceResources® program is a FREE program available exclusively for State of Delaware Group Health Plan non-Medicare members and their dependents. The program offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever you need them. Members can call the toll-free number at 877-527-4742 directly for 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultant℠, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources such as work-life, legal and financial support. You also have access to the website at www.guidanceresources.com (WebID:State of Delaware), mobile app to consult articles, podcasts, videos, webinars, and other helpful tools.
BENEFIT RESOURCES & INFORMATION
- Program Orientation for Employees – Register to Attend
- Date: September 13, 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Description: Learn about the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services that ComPsych® GuidanceResources® provides. Through the EAP, you can access free confidential emotional support, online support, interactive digital tools, work-life solutions, legal guidance, financial resources, and identity theft services.
- Unable to attend? Register to View Previous Recording or View Slides
- Stress: A Way of Life or a Fact of Life – Register to Attend
- Date: June 7, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Description: All aspects of work and life require stress—everyone experiences it. Experiencing stress is not all bad, but how we perceive stress is what’s important. Stress is our body’s normal response to any extra physical, mental or emotional demand we place on it. This workshop will help you to understand more about stress, identify your stressors, and learn ways to cope with and manage high stress levels.
The following resources are available to support employees in the workplace. These articles are only a few out of the of thousands available on a wide variety of topics at www.guidanceresources.com (Web ID: State of Delaware).
April – Celebrating Diversity
May – Mental Health
June – Summer Fun
- Summer Safety Tips
- Healthy Summer Cookouts
- Staying Safe This Summer
- Make The Most of Summer Vacation